Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > error ´800a0002 ´ The system cannot find the file specified    

error ´800a0002 ´ The system cannot find the file specified

BRISANATY
Argentina

error ´800a0002 ´ The system cannot find the file specified

I was trying to send a printable, but I can ´t... It ´s a doc file and its size is 152 kb. I pasted the error message below.

Persits.Jpeg.1 error ´800a0002 ´

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

16 Feb 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! If you saved your worksheet as a document with Word 2003-2007 and if the size is what you say, then you have to be patient and keep trying. Sometimes it happens but in the end it always works out.

Have a good night.
mena

16 Feb 2010     

eimearkorea
Ireland

This is happening to me too, very frustrating, since it ´s the first time I ´ve used this site.  I have been trying for over an hour.  A complete waste of time.

16 Feb 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi Brisanaty and Eimearkorea,

Please be patient and keep trying.

Try what Mena says, or sometimes it helps just to wait and hour or so and then try uploading again.

Eimearkorea, I promise you if your persevere and are able to successfully upload your printable you won ´t think it was a waste of time because of all the fantastic resources that this site has to offer that you will be able to download when your printable starts collecting points.

Good luck!
Julia

16 Feb 2010     

BRISANATY
Argentina

Thanks....I will be patient and will try to send it again!

16 Feb 2010