Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > question    

question

mifacas
Portugal

question

Hello everybody

i need help. I have more than 100 points and i have been downloading the new contributions without any problems however today i haven �t made any download and it says that i have 0 downloads left. How can this be? is there any problem with my account that i am not aware of?�Yesterday i have sent 3 printables without any problems and they are available for download.

please let me know something to help me.

thanks in advance

AlexEmbarrassed

18 Feb 2010      

js08
Spain

Hello everybody

I have exactly the same problem.

18 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

Me too! I sent a pm to victor but I don �t know if he �ll be too busy to read it. I also can �t upload any new worksheets . it says that I have already sent 3 today. The 3 I sent yesterday are in the new contributions but I haven �t sent anything today. Very annoying!

18 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

Maybe it �s a result of the changes Victor is making? If we wait an hour or so, everything will be back to normal? Fingers crossed!

18 Feb 2010