Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Could you help a hopeless computer user??    

Could you help a hopeless computer user??

dosjulia
Spain

Could you help a hopeless computer user??

Can anybody help me?

I know it �ll sound really weird to most of you with a lot of experience on computers, but I �m a disaster (kind of a beginner!) though I �m doing my best to learn!! Could you tell me if it �s possible to send a complete file and not only indipendent documents when you want to send more than one worksheet at the same time?
I don �t have time to spend reading manuals on computers, so if anybody could send me some "tips" on this I �ll be more than grateful.
Big Hugs!

18 Feb 2010      

Akanah
Spain

Hi!
 Put all the documents in a folder - mouse on that foulder - right click - add to "name of the folder".ra - click
 Now you have all the docs in a folder ready to be sent :=)
 Regards from Malaga,
 Olga

18 Feb 2010     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I think that is not possible as we are only allowed to send our contribution in doc. format. and they need to be no more than 300kb at a time.
If you are talking about sending documents via your email etc then yes it is possible to �zip� or �winrar� your files together. these two software are available free from the Internet. Google zipcentral� and �winrar�, download and install on your harddrive.

18 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

You put all the files in a folder and zip it. You can �t do it on this site but by email you can. Put the files in a folder. Right click on the fold and you should see �send to/enviar a � zip (carpeta comprominda (en zip) and then you can send that file. As I said, it doesn �t work here.

Lindsey

18 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

You can copy paste all pages into a new blank document. The document may have 30 pages...  IF there are only small cliparts,  the document can be 100 - 200 kB.

You may join all parts by dragging "the icon of the document" by mouse moving into a blank file... Or you may open several documents in 1 blank doc...

SO, simply by few movements of your mouse you can joins several documents and make 1 big long document...
It takes 10 seconds ! Try it!

18 Feb 2010     

dosjulia
Spain

Thanks to all!!! Somehow I �ll manage!!
Big Hugs, you �re adorable!
Julia

18 Feb 2010