Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I have lost more than 28 points    

I have lost more than 28 points

akram@73
Tunisia

I have lost more than 28 points

I am really overwhelmed.What has happened to my account.as a premium member I have the right for 30 free downloads on a daily basis .Today I have downloaded  some wss as usual but to my great surprise I noticed that I lost points.Can someone explain the matter to me ??

18 Feb 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

The daily free downloads are from the recent contributions only. Did you download printables that were older?

To know if it�s free you have this message beside the download button: (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

18 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

There was a problem earlier that for some reason the site didn �t refresh the 30 points all premium members get so if you had downloaded the day before you would only have any points that youn hadn �t used from that day. When Victor came on line this morning, he fixed it and gave everyone their 30 points but anything you downloaded before then would have come out of your points - is that what happened?

18 Feb 2010     

akram@73
Tunisia

Thanks for your reply. To make things clearer  the wss that I downloaded today were not free of charge.Is that what you meant?

18 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

Only if you downloaded them before Victor restored our points. It was around 9/10 here in Spain I think. If it was after this time then it may be an unrelated issue!

18 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

I sent you a PM

18 Feb 2010