Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Recent contributions - Grammar and Non-Grammar    

Recent contributions - Grammar and Non-Grammar

colibrita
United Kingdom

Recent contributions - Grammar and Non-Grammar

Any chance the recent contributions worksheets could be divided into categories? As the vast majority are grammar-oriented it would be great to not have to sift through all the documents to find readings, etc. It �s like looking for a needle in a haystack sometimes. Even just dividing the w/s into grammar and non-grammar would be really useful, and super time-saving.

Just a thought.....

18 Feb 2010      

Aloha_58
Spain

I agree with you! I think it will help us a lot to find exactly what we need.

18 Feb 2010     

carinita
Argentina

Good idea!

18 Feb 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

But what if a reading comprehension page ALSO has grammar practice ?? It usually happens ...

18 Feb 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Good idea!
 And another remark;I/m uploading a lot of art and theatre ws, but there is not such 
categories in the list, I can find music only. Also I am interested in searching of similar wss,
but where can I find them?  

18 Feb 2010     

sassouki
Tunisia

great idea. and why not a list of options like the ones in our accounts like:
most downloaded first, alphabetical order and of course your suggestions grammar, non-grammar or a distinction by level: elementary,intermediate and advanced. it would be great

18 Feb 2010