Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Websites for Spanish teachers    

Websites for Spanish teachers

garethjones118
Ecuador

Websites for Spanish teachers

Does anyone know of any websites that are similar to esl printables but for Spanish teachers? I was recently persuaded to take on a Spanish class, and I took up the challenge on the condition that it was for beginners only (better than not having a class I suppose). Things are going quite well, but I could do with some inspiration. I �d be grateful of any ideas/pointers.

18 Feb 2010      

ivanhoo25
Colombia

Hey Garethjones118! I �m a native Spanish speaker from Bogota, Colombia. I �m currently a Spanish teacher in South Carolina, USA. If you want to I can share the activities and powerpoint presentations I use with my students here. Let me know.

18 Feb 2010     

yogiba61
Spain

Dear Gareth,

There is a beatiful and useful interactive web page you can use with your students, I have used it for a long time with foreign newcomers I hope it is useful for you.

http://www.aurora.patrick-nieto.fr/

18 Feb 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

sent you a pm... sorry I can �t post it here, but the links are too long for the forum... feel free to share it with people who ask you for it....

18 Feb 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi garethjones,
Hope this page is useful.

http://cepacastuera.juntaextremadura.net/,

18 Feb 2010     

Nines Picado
Spain

You can  have a look at  TOODOELE , a social net of Spanish teachers from all over the world. Zailda and I belong to it. Zailda has also got a BLOG where you she has great  worksheets.
Nines

18 Feb 2010