Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Announcing a new free session of the Moodle for Teachers course    

Announcing a new free session of the Moodle for Teachers course

redcamarocruiser
United States

Announcing a new free session of the Moodle for Teachers course

If you have ever wanted to learn Moodle there is a new course beginning March 1st.

There is a course for beginners and also a new course for advanced users to improve their skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zJKu7fZ0lI
explains.

18 Feb 2010      

nika114
Greece

I desperately want to know about moodle but only private schools have it in Greece and I do want to know how,from where etc.I have visited moodle site but it is too complicated for an old woman to understand it.
I would be more that grateful if you could advise me how I can use it with my students and how ........How can I register in the lessons you say when we do not have it here?Can I do it as an "outsider:?
Thanks in advance
an ignorant but very willing one

18 Feb 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Please, what is MOODLE?????????Wacko

18 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

MOODLE:

is a free and open-source e-learning software platform, also known as a Course Management System, Learning Management System, or Virtual Learning Environment. It has a significant user base with 45,721 registered and verified sites, containing 32 million users in 3 million courses (as of January, 2010).[3]

Moodle is designed to help educators create online courses with a focus on interaction and collaborative construction of content.

19 Feb 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi fellows

Moodle is, ( not an expert talking ) a platform, kind of a webpage. If you can upload/download things here in ESL, you can do the most of the work in Moodle. Just need to have one, it �s free to download and then, ... there you go. Quite easy. If some of you are interested I may try to make a tutorial for the basic tasks, though I work with a Mac and it may be slightly different, but I have learnt from tutorials for PC and it worked.

I have a platform , free, not sure if I can advertise it, but it is nothing special, for all the basic students , 1st/2nd grade and I have a private one, with password just for my students.
If anyone wants to have more inf that I can give, juist let me know, I �ll do my best, as I said , I am not an expert, but this is quite simple. So simple that even me can work it out. LOL

linda

19 Feb 2010