Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheet with watermark    

Worksheet with watermark

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Worksheet with watermark

Sorry to post this on the forum.

I like to thank the 36 people who downloaded my worksheet (PAST TENSE), however due to watermark issue, it was frozen, so I have deleted and will upload again tomorrow. ( with some changes).   Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Euphe 

19 Feb 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

You shouldn �t have deleted your wss, Victor explained in the thread below yours that they �d be again among the new contributions tomorrow and that moderators won �t remove them. If they are among today �s contributions, it means you uploaded them BEFORE the new rules.

Sorry for your losing points, upload them again and it �ll be a pleasure to see them among tomorrow �s contributions.

Have a nice day!

19 Feb 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Zailda - I beg to differ!
Watermarks are imprinted on images that are not for public use or downloading.
That �s why they are watermarked.

19 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

It �s Ok Euphe! We �ll be looking forward to uploading it tomorrow!

Hug
mena

19 Feb 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hey Euphe,

Don �t worry you didn �t cause anyone any inconvenience at allSmile.

And I thought it was really kind of you to write in the description that you would mail it to anyone who needed it, even though it had been frozenThumbs Up. You have a true sharing spirit.

Anyway, we �re all looking forward to being able to download another of your masterpieces tomorrowBig smile.

Don �t stress about it and have a great weekend.
Big hugs
Julia

19 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

libertybelle, I have nothing against members updating their wss to replace the watermarked pics, but the wss uploaded before the new rules should not be removed - as I interpret the new rules. The rules are clear, they apply only for wss uploaded after Feb 19th. 

19 Feb 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Yes Zailda, I understand, but the issue of watermarking doesn �t only apply here at ESL but on the internet as a whole.
To use watermarked images is unethical. If people want others to use their images, they wouldn �t watermark them at all.
Often watermarked images are just examples of images you can buy. (without the watermark)

A watermark is the same as a copyright and to use a copyrighted image is theft.
So I think it �s good that shusu deletes the ws with the watermarked images and uploads (or just updates) a new ws with images that aren �t watermarked.

L

19 Feb 2010