Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Needed ideas!    

Needed ideas!

petili
Bulgaria

Needed ideas!

Hi, everybody!

I need fresh ideas. I �m going to give my students  an adapted book to read and I want to assign some interesting tasks or a kind of project to do after reading the book. Can you suggest something you have done? It �s the first time I do such activities and I �m confused. Can you help me please
Thanks in advance
Petya

19 Feb 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Maybe you find some interesting ideas in this thread here:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=16598

19 Feb 2010     

petili
Bulgaria

Thanks, zailda
Very useful, Thank you!
Petya

19 Feb 2010     

kmtr
United States

not trying to advertise... but if you look at my printable for Frankenstein Project (, it is a list of projects that I give to students. They can choose which ones they like to add up to 100 points. I adapt that same basic list to many of the books we read, like To Kill A Mockingbird, etc. I spent a lot of time coming up with ideas the first time, and now just look to see how I can make each one pertinent to whatever novel we are reading-adding, subtracting, changing names, etc. I just didn �t upload it for each book I �ve done. Maybe I should make a super-generic one to upload instead of the Frankenstein one....that was one of my first uploads, so now that I am a wise old user with 45 points, maybe I will rethink that one. Wink

19 Feb 2010     

petili
Bulgaria

Thanks, kmtr
It �ll help
Petya

19 Feb 2010