Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > A video made with a song and the drawings of your sts    

A video made with a song and the drawings of your sts

mjotab
Spain

A video made with a song and the drawings of your sts

Look at this video (wait till the drawings start, the introduction is made with photographs of the students)

I am trying the idea with my sts, I think it is great)

http://eflclassroom.ning.com/video/i-got-a-feeling

19 Feb 2010      

glauciamarisa
Brazil

I loved!!!!
I �ll try with  my sts, too.

19 Feb 2010     

Nessie33
Germany

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up It �s really super! Clap I � ll try it on Monday! 

19 Feb 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Yes, this is a great idea! Just in time too!!

Regards
Regina

19 Feb 2010     

harelyta
Peru

it �s a really great idea, i agree...please can you tell me ?? why is it called "a special break in english class" ? how do you do it?? how do you make your ss work �cause sometimes it is a little difficult...please i need your ideas to try with my ss...how they prepare or organise to draw an colr the pictures!!  share your instructions
good luck and thank you
harelyta

19 Feb 2010     

Lancillotta:
Italy

ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 Feb 2010     

mjotab
Spain

It is easier than it seems if you know how to use Windows Movie Maker (which comes with windows) or a similar program. I simply showed this video to my sts, let them get enthusiastic, and I gave them each  a line of a song (the following day). They make their drawings at home (they can be as small as they like) and I take a digital photograph of each drawing for the video. I can �t tell you more because there is where I am now.

20 Feb 2010