Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Suggestions – Funny activities/games needed !!!    

Suggestions – Funny activities/games needed !!!

maggy69
Portugal

Suggestions – Funny activities/games needed !!!

Hi dear teachers from all over the world!

I’m preparing along with other teachers a special week for our primary students here in my hometown in Portugal and any suggestions will be welcome.

We will have a sort of workshop where we are supposed to do funny activities where children can play and learn/apply their English.

We already thought having a music where they could do some movements/actions like the Hokey Pokey but as our community has so many people with bright ideas I’m sure somebody will have delightful ideas to share!!

Thanks in advance!

Hugs from Portugal,

Maggy

19 Feb 2010      

aftab57
United Kingdom

20 Feb 2010     

maggy69
Portugal

So many things have changed in ESLPrintables but there is something that never changes hopefully – the kindness and ready to help teachers that are always ready to help and share!!

Thanks for being such great teachers and human beings!!

Hugs

Maggy

20 Feb 2010     

Kita19
Portugal

Hello maggy!

Follow this link and you will find a list of 60 games for little children: http://forums.eslcafe.com/teacher/viewtopic.php?p=35101

I found it very helpful! There are endless things you can do with your students, the hard thing is to choose them! Wink

Good luck!

Patrícia

20 Feb 2010