Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ---    

---

blunderbuster
Germany

---

---

20 Feb 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi there...

It was me who reported one of your templates (the dice), I was not careful enough, I thought it was a worksheet for Maths... I never saw the word template on it, I was not careful and I offer you an apology.

Some minutes ago I asked in the reporting page not to erase your template, it was my mistake

Sorry.

20 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Don �t worry, blunderbuster. The moderators KNOW it was reported by mistake.
They are all voting to stay!
The moderators have to get used to templates, because they appear among the ordinary worksheets... And the section "Templates" might be easily overlooked.
Sorry about it...

20 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

Hey blunderbuster

I know your contributions are appreciated - everyone �s just adjusting to the new system - it �s a little crazy paranoid at the moment figuring out what is allowed and what isn �t allowed. Please give it more time as someone of your experience and desire to help is the kind of person I love meeting on this site. There are a lot fewer moderators now so it �s understandable that things will slip through the cracks for a little while. As Juliet and mora said - the mistake has been corrected and I �m sure the moderators are determined not to let that kind of mistake happen again!

I �m sorry about your OHP too. Voting on these things is always going to be subjective. What one person considers a resource, another does not.

I hope this recent upheaval doesn �t colour your opinion of this site too much. It �s early days and glitches in the new system are still being ironed out. I feel confident in time that this kind of thing won �t happen and that we �ll all be clear on the rules and hardly anything will have to be reported. Everyone will be working in peace and harmony.

Of course I also believe in fairies and unicorns so it �s possible my Utopian dreams may not come to fruition!

20 Feb 2010     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Could someone supply the link where the changes were discussed before the changes were put into effect? I would like to read what the rationale for the changes was, espcially the change to 5000 points to be a moderator. 

20 Feb 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Please look at these posts by Victor.  (Look at the first 3.)

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=&username=Victor&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search

20 Feb 2010     

Akanah
Spain

@redcamarocruiser, check Victor �s posts.

Search forum posts

Contents:

By the user:

Date: from     to     

Olga

20 Feb 2010