Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Ladybird    

Ladybird

corina2211
Spain

Thank you Mena. I have just read the thread. This is such a shame. I really really liked her work and attitude. If you are still in contact, please send her my greetings and best wishes.
Hugs,

Corina 

20 Feb 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

don �t worry, she loved this site very much, maybe she just wanted a fresh start and she is here under a different username, remember that moderators were under attack all the time, probably she got tired of that... who knows we might enjoy her worksheets pretty soon.

20 Feb 2010     

maker1
Turkey

I am really sorry to hear that Ladybird has had her account removed. A while back she was the one who were urging me to reconsider my decision of quitting this site mainly for the reasons of so many reported worksheets being uploaded by the Turkish members. I have even lived through the ASF campaign. Now she has done the same thing herself. I fully respect her reason/reasons but losing such an honest hardworking member like her terrribly saddens me just as many other members. I appeal her to reconsider her decision If she is reading this message and come back. Being a moderator has never appealed to me but she was the Mary Whitehouse of this site and she should be able to continue contributing her good work as well as detecting theft in which she really is the best.

20 Feb 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

Silke -  Ladybird - was such an important member of this site and was so dedicated that she must have been THOROUGHLY fed up or DEEPLY disappointed by something or somebody.

I suppose somebody out there guesses he/she might have something to do with her disappearance.

Maybe this person/these persons could consider the step of reaching out to her, explaining/apologizing and of bridging whatever gap or abyss is separating her from ESL printables.
Losing someone like Silke is more than just collateral damage of the recent quarrels, difficulties, changes. There are some people who should NOT be allowed to go -.- if you know what I mean.
Of course we can �t force anyone to stay, but sometimes expressing an apology or putting things right is enough for someone to reconsider a step they took.

20 Feb 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

She was a really important and considered member.It �s a shame that ladybird has left this site.
A warm hug to her!!

20 Feb 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

"she is here under a different username"

She hasn �t quit, has she then? Are we playing hide and seek?

21 Feb 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

I would put such a game past her.
In my view, she �s not the type to make half-hearted decisions...

21 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2