Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A lot of templates without activities in among the contributions of today.    

A lot of templates without activities in among the contributions of today.

demeuter
Belgium

A lot of templates without activities in among the contributions of today.

I didn �t know that templates without activities were allowed

Greetings
Karina

20 Feb 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Some of the new rules:

- More points to the online exercises.
- Moderators with over 5000 points.
- New categories: layouts and tutorials.
- Uploading limit of 1 contribution per day (for new users).
- Reported contributions will be "frozen" while they are reviewed.
- etc.

20 Feb 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

They are there for the new users to download without losing points. They were given by generous members of the site, and they get no points for their templated being downloaded.

20 Feb 2010     

Anna P
Brazil

But... should a simple frame be considered �a template �?

20 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Why not Anna? They �re free, and many people seem to like them.

20 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I believe it is better to offer newbies some free layouts so we can avoid the situations when some members took layouts without a permission and their wss had to be removed. And it seems they really like them.Wink

20 Feb 2010     

nika114
Greece

Can you change the templates when you use them or is it considered cheating?

20 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hello Nika,
Victor asks to be polite and mention the author �s name. He says nothing about changing the template, but I think you may change it... They are usually editable, so you may make the textboxes larger, change colour or whatever... to suit your text / story / article...
I have uploaded a free collection of template gameboards and they are all editable, so they meet the needs of users... whatever you change, I am ok with that...
The templates are uploaded to templates section. The uploader doesn�t get any points. The downloaders can download FOR FREE! Smile Ideal opportunity for newbies to learn how to make fancy worksheets...
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/templates.asp
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp

20 Feb 2010     

Anna P
Brazil

The gameboards, templates for flashcards, for worksheets... (not to mention the tutorials) are SUPER!  I have just downloaded some of Jecika �s work.  What I questioned before was the simple rectangular frame, a simple border that would take a few seconds to add to a ws.  But it �s just my opinion.  The new section is so useful that the presence of simple frames will not hinder its value.

20 Feb 2010     

nika114
Greece

Thank you Moravc.For me is quite difficult to make a wss with these anyway but I am enjoying it.But I do not know how to use them as they are so I first copy on a paper the text,then a border usually from the notebook kind and every time I keep forgetting how to color it and try all over again but something comes out at the end.I wish I knew better .
Thanks again.Any "drawing " suggestions will ne graetly appreciated.

21 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Need help with colouring? Please read the tutorials and google for instructions in Greek. The MS Word Menu expressions vary, so there isn �t possibility to tell you the exact way how to do things...
But the basic thing is: insert a shape (star, oval, rectangle). Click on it.
Menu - Format - Object - choose colour of background + border - OK.
You may contact Greeks for help - the members who work with Wordart...
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchauthors.asp?username=&country=Greece&B2=Search#thetop
If you still need help, PM me, I will try to guide you step by step...
Firstly EXPERIMENT with the boardgames templates I uploaded in the Free section - ungroup the Caterpillar or Ladybug and watch and click and see what happens :-D
Rightclick on the animal - choose ungroup. It �s fun!

21 Feb 2010     

1    2    Next >