Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Tutorials and templates    

Tutorials and templates

victor
Spain

Tutorials and templates

Hi!

In order to avoid confusions, the templates and tutorials will be uploaded through a different link.
The links to send a tutorial or a template appear in the "templates" and "tutorials" pages.
It is not possible to send a tutorial or template through the usual process.
Any template or tutorial that is not uploaded in the proper category will be removed.
Additionally, the templates and tutorials will not appear in the recent contrubutions page.

Have a nice sunday!

Victor

21 Feb 2010      

silvia.patti
Italy

It �s a good idea, thanks a lot Thumbs Up

21 Feb 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

Dear Victor,

It �s a good idea but I have already sent three earlier this morning. What will happen to them? Will you remove them?
Thanks for everything

21 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

Dear Sara,

If you uploaded them choosing the proper category (templates or powerpoints) it is OK.
No reason to remove them.

21 Feb 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Victor

This is unrelated but have you had a chance to take a look at the reporting problem some of us still have?  See here

I have two PPts to report but it doesn�t work and only goes to a blank screen.

Thanx

Jayho

21 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Thanks, Victor.
I just went nuts because somebody has reported my template as being against the rules. So the idea about not showing them in recent contributions is really great, because since the changes there has been every day this problem with people reporting templates. I believe these are people who haven �t read the new rules properly and it is really annoying.
Thanks a lot for your great work.
Have a nice day, Michaela

21 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Great idea, Victor! The recent contributions page will be easier to look through and whoever needs templates will go straight there.

21 Feb 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Hey dear  Victor,

I also think it �s a great idea, I don �t know whyWink!!! (Just kidding)

Thanks a lot for your great changes!!!! Always for the better!!!

keep on...

21 Feb 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Great improvement.  Thank you Victor.

21 Feb 2010     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you so much Victor. Clap

21 Feb 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I agree with your decision. It will avoid a lot of confusion.
In the meantime, I want to thank you for all you time this week. I seriously wonder where you take the time to do all this and your dedication to make the site better is appreciated.

21 Feb 2010