Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Timeline Life Graph    

Timeline Life Graph

kim82
United Kingdom

Timeline Life Graph

Dear teachers,
I need your help please.
I �m required to develop a Timeline Life Graph (TLLG). It is like to create a TLLG beginning at birth and ending with a recent event. The TLLG must include at least 20 events ( developmental milestones). Each event will be described in relation to the theories on development. I �m free to use anybody �s life. A final component of the paper must be a summary statement describing the individual as a result of the life events.

Your ideas are welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

21 Feb 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi,

How about Nelson Mandela? You could use the film "Invictus" as a source. Should be someone who has experienced ups and downs in life.

Regina

21 Feb 2010     

kim82
United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply. But what I need is Timeline Life Graph referring to some developmental theories like piaget and vygostky �s.. ( Piaget �s stages of Cognitive Development) ( Vygostky �s theory of Cognitive Development/ sociocultural perspective)

Waiting for your help please.

21 Feb 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

http://www.learningandteaching.info/learning/piaget.htm#Stages
you can use this link as a reference but why dont u use your own life as the source?

21 Feb 2010