Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problem in this page    

Problem in this page

vardaki
Cyprus

Problem in this page

Hi all,
I tried to read  previous posts.  I can �t. A page with this message appears
Cry

Microsoft VBScript runtime error �800a000d �

Type mismatch: �[string: ""] �

/forum/search.asp, line 8

21 Feb 2010      

volkanerozel
Turkey

HELLO KATINA1
I really appreciate your worksheets .I think they are the best I have ever seen in my life. I am  a teacher in Turkey. I teach from 10-19. and also adults sometimes. You told me before that you were going to publish your worksheets. I have all your worksheets and happily use them at school in my lessons. but they are black and white (because of my printer) I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEM COLORFUL and as a BOOK. IF YOU HAVE PUBLISHED YOUR WORKSHEETS I WOULD LOVE TO BUY THEM.I THINK WHEN ALL YOUR HUNDREDS OF WORKSHEETS COME TOGETHER AS A BOOK IT CAN BE BETTER THAN SO MANY FAMOUS BOOKS.  YOU MAY CONTACT ME at: [email protected] or here.   I am looking forward to hearnig from you. VOLKAN

22 Feb 2010     

nika114
Greece

Where are those workshets?I searched for Katina1 but it says "unknown".I would like to see them since you say they are so beautiful.

22 Feb 2010     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Do you mean katiana, by any chance? Smile

22 Feb 2010     

nika114
Greece

I just typed it as volkanerozel wrote it.Thank you

22 Feb 2010