Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > BLOG    

BLOG

mary-butterfly
Brazil

BLOG

HI,I �M THINKING OF CREATING A BLOG WITH ALL THE HIGH SCHOOL AT THE SCHOOL WHERE I TEACH, BUT I DON �T KNOW HOW TO START . DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ?
I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE POEMS,SAYINGS... IS IT GOOD?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

22 Feb 2010      

lapaoiza
Argentina

Hi there! The idea you have is really good... and also very possible... You should try doing it with www.blogger.com, which, I think, is the best page for creating blogs.
You can put the templates you like and also link websites you would like your students to visit, like activities in English online, and so on.
You can publish the poems, sayings and stuff you want them to lern; and also their onw creations... letter, drawings, etc.
I don�t know if you know how to create one... if you do, add videos and photos... they will love seeing themselves there! in the internet!
I hope you have a successful experience, and please, let me know if you try!
My blog (personal) is  http://www.lapaoizaguirre.blogspot.com... maybe you can get some ideas from it...
Hope to hear from you soon...

La Pao

22 Feb 2010     

lapaoiza
Argentina

*learn     *own

22 Feb 2010     

treasure0911
France

Hello,

Creating a blog is very easy and can be fun and useful for your students. As for me, I used overblog.
I use mine as a journal in a way so that students know what we do in class and can download some documents, sometimes the one we have studied in class and sometimes others so they can complete the lesson.
If you are interested you can go and check: http://englishatndba.aj.over-blog.com/

Let us know what you do.

Best wishes,

22 Feb 2010