Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Sorry to ask it here, but "arabic ws/sites for kids"?    

Sorry to ask it here, but "arabic ws/sites for kids"?

SaraMariam
United States

Sorry to ask it here, but "arabic ws/sites for kids"?

I know that this is normally not the place to ask this question, but I thought since we have many arabic native speakers on this site as well, I might give it a try and hope you will forgive me :)

My sister is teaching arabic to little children and got very interested in my English worksheets that I use for teaching English to children from ESL Printables. She asked me if it is possible to get something like that for arabic as well. Basically what she is looking for is how to teach arabic for little children aged kindergarden and primary school I guess. If you know of any sites or you have any worksheets, it would be more than helpful. Please send me a PM if you have any ideas. Jazakumullahu khairan.

Thank you very much in advance :)
Hugs,
Sara

23 Feb 2010      

izolda_62
Iran

HI

i think these are useful for your sister

23 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot, Izolda. I �m just planning to start arabic with my son, so it �s be useful.
I also know that YouTube has a lot of nice cartoons on arabic alphabet and numbers.

23 Feb 2010