Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Using smilies: Could you help me, please??    

Using smilies: Could you help me, please??

dosjulia
Spain

Using smilies: Could you help me, please??

I �m preparing a worksheet in which I would like to use some smilies. I �ve found some in this site  www.clipproject.info

The smilies have the footnote with the site underneath. I believe I �m allowed to use them if I leave the footnote on the pictures, but I �d like you to tell me if it �s so! I �d feel more relaxed knowing I �m not doing anything "illegal" Confused
And, could you also advice me any other sites where to find free smilies maybe without footnotes??!
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Big Hugs

23 Feb 2010      

aftab57
United Kingdom

There are lots of links here.

23 Feb 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

they say they are free to use for non commercial usage but they have the copyrighted mark so i wouldnt suggest you to use them because someone might report your ws and you �ll loose time proving they are free to use. Althought you can try to write in the description of your ws that they are free to use .

23 Feb 2010