Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Would anyone help me?    

Would anyone help me?

jennitastar
Chile

Would anyone help me?

Hello everybody! I�m graduated from a university in Chile that is specialized in teacher training in all fields. Well, because of work and family and a little bit of weakness I haven�t got my degree yet, though I been working as a teacher of English for 5 years. Fortunately, I �ve got my thesis almost complete as to give my exam, and I say almost, because I need someone to check if it�s grammatically well written before I hand it and give the next step. That is my big problem because I need a native and I don�t know anyone. I know all of you have many things to do but if some of you can help me, it would be great! I promise, it�ll be just the necessary, not the framework. By the way, my thesis is a study of the competences of an initial teacher of English from my university.

Hugs and thanks in advance!

24 Feb 2010      

coasvaf
Portugal

Hi jennitastar, I �m not a native but people think i write well. If you �re interested you �re welcome. Nice work!

24 Feb 2010     

jennitastar
Chile

Thank you coasvaf. I already sent you a mail.

25 Feb 2010