Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CAE    

CAE

kaz76
United Kingdom

CAE

Hi Everyone

I hope you all had a good weekend and are having a good Monday.

One of my students that used to attend classes, came to me on Friday and nearly gave me kittens by telling me that she wanted to take the Cambridge Advanced Exam in December and could I help her.  Does anyone know of any good websites where I can get my hands on some materials or resources to help her?  The exam is on the 10th Decmber so there is only about a month till the exam.

Thanks everyone

Karen

17 Nov 2008      

bamarcia
Brazil

Hi Karen,

The most useful for my students is Flo-Joe.

Good luck!!!

Marcia

17 Nov 2008     

span
Spain

Hi Kaz,

Try this page http://englishtips.org/ When you�re in change the language to English because you will find it in Russian.  The icons are on the top right hand corner afterwards register and start searching for things that you need.

Cheers.

SpanWink

17 Nov 2008     

Spanglish girl
Argentina

Hi Karen!!
This is the official site from Cambrige examinations. There you find material for the teachers and the students. There are sample tests for you to practice. I use this site for preparing my students.

17 Nov 2008     

kaz76
United Kingdom

Great - thanks for all your help - I will check out all those websites.  Thanks:))

17 Nov 2008