Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading the same worksheet again....    

Downloading the same worksheet again....

suterja
Japan

Downloading the same worksheet again....

I have a question....

Are you allowed to download a worksheet that you have already downloaded without using points?

I clicked on a worksheet to download and the window would not open and so I clicked the download button again after a few minutes.  I was charged 2 points for downloading 1 worksheet.  Is this right?  I thought that if I have already downloaded a worksheet that I could download it again, for free.

25 Feb 2010      

serenity light
Kuwait

hi,,, I notice that  this doesn �t happen when downloading a ws from the recent contributions ,,

but when downloading from earlier contributions you lose a point every time you click on the download link,,,unfortunately this happened to me many  times that I had to lose many points for one ws,,,and what is worst is when the file refuse to work after  all..( I guess  the problem is with my computerWacko )

25 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

If you click twice, two points will be spent... Every time you click download, you lose one point, no matter if you really succeeded... There are sometimes downloading problems, so you may sometimes spent two points before you really get the wss... Try to download at ten Spanish time... Before midnight, there are too many downloaders and the system is slow...

You may also download FREE TEMPLATES and Tutorials here, no points needed:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/templates.asp
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp

25 Feb 2010