Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help! Icebreaker suggestions needed for lunch of international teachers!    

Help! Icebreaker suggestions needed for lunch of international teachers!

salaskas1
Belgium

Help! Icebreaker suggestions needed for lunch of international teachers!

Good morning my dear fellow teachers!

I need your help! I have been asked to organize some icebreaker activities for the teachers lunch at the end of April.  The teachers are from 28 different nations.  I have searched several websites for suggestions and wondered if anyone had any further ideas of something that could help.

In brief, the meeting is for over 200 teachers who will be sat at round tables of 10.  They usually all sit with fellow colleagues from their respective school. With everyone being teachers I feel that the majority will have done every activity with their own students and would like something quick, fun and different?!!

Thank you all in advance for you advice and help.  

Huggles xxx

26 Feb 2010      

bienke
Belgium

Do you need ESL activities? Do you have to give some sort of presentation? Do you want them to get to know each other?...
Can you be more specific?

26 Feb 2010