Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > WHY WHY WHY    

WHY WHY WHY

xyzzyx
Turkey

WHY WHY WHY

My contribution are reported. but why??? why don �t you give the reason? You only say:" for not following the rules of the website."  They aren �t stolen and I  could make them in 3 hours. You can �t do this arbitral.... You have to tell me why you reported my ws. And I want to see my WS as soon as possible...

26 Feb 2010      

victor
Spain

Hello,

Your worksheets have been reported for containing copyrighted clipart.
You know that we have new rules since the 18th of february, and worksheets containing watermarked cliparts are not allowed anymore.
If your worksheets are removed, you can upload them again without watermarked cliparts.

26 Feb 2010     

coasvaf
Portugal

Hi Victor, what are watermarked cliparts actually? Would you show an example?
Thanks a lot.
Nice day & nice work.

26 Feb 2010     

isaserra
Portugal

Hello,

Watermarked cliparts are cliparts such as the one in this example: they have a mark on them.

Ver imagem em tamanho grandeNormally, you have to buy them if you want to use them

26 Feb 2010     

coasvaf
Portugal

Hi Isa. Thank you so much. So, it doesn �t refer to the frame.
Nice day & nice work.

26 Feb 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear coasvaf,
This is an example of watermarked clipart. Can you see the letters on the picture? 3D Brown Dog Holding a Blank Sign

It means that this graphic belongs to this site:

and can only be used if you subscribe by paying. In this site you �ll have plenty of clipart with the watermak on it but you can �t use it to prepare a worksheet to upload here unless you have the subscription to that clipart, in which case, the watermak won �t appear.

26 Feb 2010     

coasvaf
Portugal

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR DAMIELLE!
Have a nice weekend:)

26 Feb 2010