Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > MY WORKSHEET HAS BEEN REPORTED....    

MY WORKSHEET HAS BEEN REPORTED....

nephelie
France

MY WORKSHEET HAS BEEN REPORTED....

I posted the second part of my work "posters about classroom english" today, and I �ve just received a message, partly saying that :
"This is a message to inform you that your contribution POSTERS ABOUT CLASSROOM ENGLISH (PART 2) has been reported for not following the rules of the website."
I haven �t copied this from a website nor did I use images from a book or a collegue �s worksheet I just can �t understand what �s happening...
Can you tell me ????

28 Feb 2010      

moravc
Czech Republic

I am sorry, but there are not enough flashcards (flashcard sets must have at least 4)

Imagine, people here share 10 or more pages of their own text, exercises and games and even own pics, so I think it is fair to demand to upload
4 and more copy-pasted pictures and 4 and more sentences...

Resize the pictures before you insert them into document, please.
Try Free Photo Converter
http://www.pixelapp.com/Free-Photo-Converter.htm

28 Feb 2010     

nephelie
France

Ok Thanks for the info, I �m used to resize my pics but  the fact is that I can �t resize some of the pictures because they are WORD pictures... The 1st part has got 7 flashcards, so their are 10 flashcards finally....that �s why I had to make a second part. I �m going to add anoter item.
Thank you for for answering because it �s not writen in the rules

28 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

I think it is written in the rules - Single flashcards (a document with a single picture) are not allowed. There must be at least four flashcards in the same document for it to be considered a flashcard set and be accepted. In the past we had many flashcards uploaded separately, and they will not be removed, but it is not allowed anymore.

I know your document is called "posters", but basically, it is very similar case to flashcards...
Try to insert a CLIPART, they are very small in size, but top quality...
Google for clipart, please...

28 Feb 2010     

nephelie
France

I know these are flashcards, I use them as posters in my classroom that �s why I called them this way... Tongue I managed to resize WORD pictures, I �ve found a way to do it and I added other expressions that I use in my class. Hop It will be ok. Thanks for answering

28 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

I am not quite sure what you mean by "word pictures", but I am happy you succeeded...
Maybe you can share the tutorial how to resize them?
Do you mean pictures inserted in word document? I suppose we can resize them by clicking on Formatting???

28 Feb 2010     

nephelie
France

what I call "word" pictures are the cliparts you can find in the Word library... that �s it !!
I copied and pasted them in my program for resizing picture and it was ok!!

28 Feb 2010