Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > CONFUSED!!    

CONFUSED!!

PINKFLOYD
Argentina

CONFUSED!!

Confused..HI!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN MAKE A WORKSHEET BASED ON EXERCISES TAKEN FROM A BOOK?i mean the same exercises!! thank you!! NICE WEB!!

21 Sep 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

Whilst I am not Victor and cannot pretend to dictate policy about the site, I would think that the simple answer to your question is NO.  It depends on what you mean by �a worksheet based on exercises�.  I feel there is no harm in adapting or using ideas from other books as a basis to composing worksheets, but direct and wholesale copying of complete exercises or worksheets, without changing any of the content, would probably be a breach of copyright.  You can, of course, recommend the book and exercise in the forum

21 Sep 2008     

LA LUNA
Mexico

Yep, I do agree with LOGOS you could use the images but you have to create your own exercises, your own ideas. It�s difficult, I know but not impossible. Any doubt don�t hesitate to tell me okay?

21 Sep 2008     

PINKFLOYD
Argentina

thank you very much to both of youTHANK!i asked because i have seen workesheets taken from a book without changing any of the content....!!!I try to create my own worksheets and sometimes i adapt ideas taken from books...

It�s not fair to copy the whole idea from a book!!SmileTHANK YOU VARY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!

BEST WISHES!!!HUGS!

21 Sep 2008