Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I HAVE A BIG DOUBT    

I HAVE A BIG DOUBT

marbegu
Argentina

I HAVE A BIG DOUBT

Hello partners! I have some douths and I don�t want screw up. I have a website only for my students at school and I would like to know if I can put the worksheets or powerpoints published here in this website so they can download them.

The other question is WHY CAN�T I MAKE AN ONLINNE EXERCISE????
I make them, see the preview and when I want to load it, it says that it hasn�t got an online exercise and it is deleted!!!
Please answer me!!!!!!! kisses

1 Mar 2010      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Marbegu

In relation to your first question the answer is no. Victor specifically says here:

The documents included in this website can be downloaded for personal use only. You are not allowed to use them for commercial purposes, nor to publish them by any means whatsoever. That includes publishing them on your website for your students � use

I am unable to help you with your second question.  Maybe someone else can.

Cheers

Jayho

1 Mar 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

OE - you must work with Internet Explorer to be able to finish the OE
Sharing - you may share few worksheets with your students via e-mail, but you can share all the links to the OE :-)
(sharing is reciprocal, so if anybody wants ESPrintables worksheets, s/he must share some of his/her own work first... I think it �s fair... if anyone wants to take, s/he must share ...)

1 Mar 2010     

CharlotteLinder
Denmark

Online Exercise.
Make sure that you "clean" any Word text (use the W button in the tool line). And don �t use Firefox - only IE works.
Save your OE by using the save/file button, so you don �t have to redo the OE until you figure it out. If your OE doesn �t work then you can start a new one and open your saved OE after choosing the background color.
Sometimes it just doesn �t work and you �ll need to contact Victor and he �ll figure it out for you - but you need to have saved your OE in order for Victor to help you.
Good luck (I �ve been there myself with my Martin Luther King OE Pinch )

1 Mar 2010     

marbegu
Argentina

Thanks a lot for your answers. I was using google crome and thank you Jayho .I didn�t want to do something wronng for the website and our partners!

2 Mar 2010