Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > What can I send, or not?    

What can I send, or not?

suxanita
Portugal

What can I send, or not?

My Ws was reported because they say that the layout belongs to naty 1776.
Who �s naty?
By the way, the picture was given by a friend, a teacher from my school and I �ve done all the rest.
What can I send or not? I don �t know...

1 Mar 2010      

suxanita
Portugal

Found naty1776!! Amazing, they �re not equal but similar... same picture and same sentences to complete!!!
That �s my last ws with pictures I don �t want to be accused of copy cat.

1 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Look what it is stated on the web site rules:

If you have a worksheet that you didn �t make yourself (borrowed from a colleague teacher, for example) don �t send it. It might be taken from a website or book, and your account could be banned on account of it.

Dont borrow anything, you dont know if the teacher took it from here or somewhere else.

1 Mar 2010     

Zora
Canada

I saw this worksheet and a lot of the sentences were exactly the same... There were a few that were different.... but it looked like it was more or less taken from the first worksheet. I suggest that you follow what lizsantiago has just pointed out... Do not send anything that was given to you by others. 

1 Mar 2010     

suxanita
Portugal

I will do.
I don �t want to cause problems to anyone.

1 Mar 2010     

suxanita
Portugal

Ups... Thank you for your answers.

1 Mar 2010