Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Searching within "username"    

Searching within "username"

colibrita
United Kingdom

Searching within "username"

It isn �t possible to do a specific search within "username", is it?

What I mean is, if I wanted to find w/s on food that, for example, Paula_esl has, I wouldn �t be able to do it, right? I �d just have to go to  her printables and then "alphabetical" and look under "f", right? Which is ok but not foolproof coz then of course if the w/s was called "Let �s talk about food" or "I love food" I �d miss it.

1 Mar 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

sure you can! type the name of the user in "search users" (if you just know part of the name and the country it should also work), then you �ll find yourself with the avatar of this user, his/her number of points... click on "see all the worksheets" and you �ll be able to see all his/her worksheets! have a try with my user name and let me know if it works! it works fine for me ;)
Elodie

1 Mar 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

I think what colibrita means is search within one user, because some users have up to 70 pages and it is hard to find what you want. I also made such a suggestion once, but may be it is not easy to do.

1 Mar 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Yes, sorry, I didn �t explain myself very well. Yulia knows what I meant. Some of the users are so prolific it �s like searching for a needle in a haystack! I guess the other option is to do a google search using the username.

1 Mar 2010