Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reducing Worksheet Size    

Reducing Worksheet Size

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Reducing Worksheet Size

Hello! I want to upload a worksheet but the size allowed is 300MB I think. My worksheet goes over that number so how could I reduce it?

Thanks for your help

1 Mar 2010      

anaisabel001
Spain

Have a look at this great Tutorial made by Zailda.

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=275378#thetop

1 Mar 2010     

agostine_
Brazil

Hi!
The tutorial is great, read it! You can also resize your pics with a photo editor program (photoshop, fireworks, photo editor,etc).
Hugs,

1 Mar 2010     

minso
Egypt

if u r using microsoft office word u can compress the pictures u have i have done this and it works :)

1 Mar 2010     

bluefadilmen
Turkey

dear seema at first click on the toolbars under the view part, and then find the picture section and chose it. and then you will see a button written "reduce the pictures" on it.  then click on it and you can do what ever you like.

1 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

another thing when u have lots of pictures is to group them then when you do that, cut the group and paste special as jpg i was doing a ws with 348kb I did this and it went from that to 228kb. so try it it might help.

2 Mar 2010