Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > UPSET    

UPSET

emmasbs
United States

UPSET

Spend 3 hours on installing. Why don �t I get some free points for that. Now I have to send a printable right away so I can earn points. RIDICULOUS. I am not going to spend another hour or 2 just to get 1 worksheet. Point system is great. But give some points when signing up (Which took me 3 hours). Total rip off. WASTING MY TIME. NEVER, EVER again. Upset and angry. Bye bye bye. Take me off YOUR list.

2 Mar 2010      

k.samula
Poland

How come it took you 3 hours??????????And you don�t get one point for one ws you send but one point for each person who downloads your ws...

2 Mar 2010     

memthefirst
Turkey

NO PAIN NO GAIN!!! :) BY THE WAY THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART IS NOT DOWNLOADING WORKSHEETS.I THINK IT IS UPLOADING AND SEEING OTHER PEOPLE DOWNLOAD AND APPRECIATE IT...

2 Mar 2010     

kenab
Slovenia

It �s worth- you can share your worksheets  with other people and they share their work with you. This is the point.  

2 Mar 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Maybe you should have read the rules first;o) BTW, I really don �t understand what took you 3 hours.Shocked

2 Mar 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

It sounds more like it�s that time of the month again..... Geek

Sorry Embarrassed 

2 Mar 2010     

zoemorosini
United States

Good riddance!

2 Mar 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Lot �s of sites out there with free stuff. Why do people get so angry simply because they don �t bother reading the rules?

2 Mar 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Too bad you don �t want to contribute. Trust me.. it �s YOUR loss.

2 Mar 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

You haven �t to stay here... Bye bye

2 Mar 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

You don �t know what you will be missing.  This site has helped a lot of teachers.  Take a couple of more hours, you will eventualy gain much more than that.

2 Mar 2010     

1    2    Next >