Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Recent contributions    

Recent contributions

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Recent contributions

Hello! I would like to know where i can find my recent contribution? It does not seem to be among the new ones? Can you please clarify me? Thank you

3 Mar 2010      

Stepha
Portugal

They are posted a day after you send them, so if you uploaded them today you �ll see them tomorrow and receive the points the day after. Don�t forget Spanish time, sometimes it can cause some confusion. Hope I helped

3 Mar 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Are you talking about the one with proverbs and animals? It should be in today �s contributions since you uploaded it on March 2. Also, when we open your page it shows: Download this worksheet     (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)
I �m not sure what is going on.

3 Mar 2010     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Thank you very much for your quick replies... You people are great! Thanks

3 Mar 2010     

lubayyz
Albania

Hi,

I posted something a few days ago as well, and it �s not on here...

Thank you,
Marta

3 Mar 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Marta,

new wss stay among new contributions for 24 hours the day after you uploaded it. So your ws had to be there too.Wink

3 Mar 2010