Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > !!!!!PLS EVERY TEACHERS READ THIS!!!!!    

!!!!!PLS EVERY TEACHERS READ THIS!!!!!

bluefadilmen
Turkey

!!!!!PLS EVERY TEACHERS READ THIS!!!!!

Continuously someone is reporting me for using copyrighted images!!!!! PLS ALL Teachers check my past simp( 307pts)-present cont(343pts)- present simple(335pts) - future Tense(316pts) and unless if worksheet.:(:(:( I am unhappy coz I spent for my each worksheet at least 6 hours... and I dont have any pictures in my worksheets. I have only 3 pictures ; one of them is from google search page, and another 2 is from my clipart CD I paid much money to buy it.!!! PLS if who is always complaining me to the moderators, pls write to me and tell me where the pictures copied from!!!!!  and I havent copied pictures. is this picture created only for one person???????

3 Mar 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Your worksheet was not reported because of the images but because some exercises are copies from other websites

3 Mar 2010     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

In the properties of your  today Relative Clause Explanations shows somebody else name.

I wonder why.Question

3 Mar 2010     

bluefadilmen
Turkey

how come there might be somebody else name????? how can I see that name??? I published that a month ago but my account was deleted because of using copyright! picture. and I read all rules and I oped new account and second time I published relative clause worksheet on my page again!

3 Mar 2010     

bluefadilmen
Turkey

dear julieta  how come you can say that some exercises were coppied from other website? pls if you are sure, send me that page name! and moderator warned me as the reason for using copyrighted pictures not for exercises !!!

3 Mar 2010     

cli1
Andorra

JulietaVL is right. Your worksheet was reported because the exercise on UNLESS is apparently taken from another page. The link provided is:�
http://www.scribd.com/doc/13147210/NBS-Worksheets
I just checked and on page 69, worksheet 31, exercise D the sentences are exactly the same. Sorry, but I think the reporting is justified.

3 Mar 2010     

douglas
United States

What was your name on your deleted account, you sound familiar?  I don �t think we are supposed to open new accounts if ours was deleted for breaking the rules.

3 Mar 2010     

bluefadilmen
Turkey

cli1 dear cli1 :) thanks for remind but Ihave been using that maybe  for 10 years and I got that from my dad and my dad wrote that worksheets:) I dont know who downloaded that worksheets on that page!!! does it mean that worksheets are not belong to me??? I have the original one. I give that worksheets to  my teacher friends for sharing and till now I gave it to at least hundren teachers.   publishing on that page doesnt mean that I am not owner of that worksheets!!!!!!! 

3 Mar 2010     

bluefadilmen
Turkey

dear douglas  yes my account was deleted because I didnt know the rules and I read the rules clearly and I opened an account again. every body can make mistake because we are all human being. some things makes me un happy because I bought clipart cd but still I have warning for changing the pictures.  do you think a picture is created only for a person?

3 Mar 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Read this: http://www.eslprintables.com/send_printables/beforesend.htm

"If you have a worksheet that you didn �t make yourself (borrowed from a colleague teacher, for example) don �t send it. It might be taken from a website or book, and your account could be banned on account of it."

Besides, you �re only allowed to upload your own work, not your father �s work. It �s against the rules.

3 Mar 2010