Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > where are my downloads?    

where are my downloads?

annebs
United States

where are my downloads?

It says I have made downloads, but I haven �t.  are they archived here on the website somewhere?  if so, where?  It says I have 6 pts. and 6 downloads, but I don �t runderstand this.  thanks!Smile

3 Mar 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

You �ll get your points at midnight, Spanish time.

3 Mar 2010     

annebs
United States

No, they are old points, from worksheets I uploaded a long time ago.  But it says I made 6 downloads, and I haven �t made any.  I have never been able to make one single download on this site.

3 Mar 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Do you mean the word "downloads" next to your ws? If so, that means 6 members have downloaded your work.

Have a nice day, Michaela

3 Mar 2010     

serene
Greece

If you share a computer with other people (e.g. colleagues at school), there is a possibility that someone else used your account to download these six worksheets. If that is the case, from now on make sure you log off before you leave the site.

3 Mar 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi annebs

It means that 6 printables have been downloaded from this site against your account (so by you or someone else using your PC/account).  When you click �Download this worksheet� it will count as one download, even if you do not follow the process all the way through.  On the odd occasion I find that something does not download and I have to click again and this will count as 2 downloads even though it only opened once.

Your downloads are not archived anywhere nor is their a record of what you downloaded.

But look on the bright side, you are only 24 points from 30 free printables every day.  So, maybe after 4 more contributions you will be clicking the recent contributions where your first 30 clicks will be free.

Cheers

Jayho

3 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

Hey I downloaded your ice age worksheet to check that it hadn �t been reported and that there wasn �t a problem with the sheet.l You should now have 7 points . check to see if you have - a day later. If you don �t get the extra point, or it disppears straight away, contact victor about maybe setting up a different account blocked from other users.

Nice ice age worksheet - I don �t have the levels this year but I �ll save it for next!

3 Mar 2010