Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Timesaver ideas    

Timesaver ideas

aftab57
United Kingdom

Timesaver ideas

Thank you for all the colleagues for your encouragement. I am planning a few more timesavers but Running out of ideas. I am willing to create more timesavers not for the points but because even if they are useful for a few people it �s still worth it. I need topics and ideas for timesavers. Any Ideas?
Thank you in advance.

4 Mar 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Movies to use in ESL?

Songs to practice vocabulary and grammar?

Interesting texts (from non-educational sites) to use preparing comprehension, grammar and vocabulary tasks?

Jokes to use in ESL?

Specific vocabulary: traveling, on the phone, at a party, etc...

In fact I know you have provided a vast sort of resources, so I �m not sure on what areas you haven �t sent links yets...

4 Mar 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Well, Aftab, I think you have provided such a great bunch of timesavers...
You deserve a thousands of points for them :-D
I am not sure if you uploaded the timesaver on interactive games, I mean the sites which allow students to play computer games + learn new vocab + grammar...
Just the interactive games and funny quizzes (no minibooks etc)

4 Mar 2010     

Hazza
Australia

People showed an interest in this area - so SMART BOARD SITES for DIFFERENT SUBJECTS????

4 Mar 2010     

leonidas75
Spain

In Spain the number of schools with CLIL subjects is increasing very fast, and the truth is that we need more and more materials every day. What about Science and Arts & Crafts sites with material for +6 children?

Thank you aftab, you �re always so helpful!

4 Mar 2010     

yetigumboots
Germany

Hi Aftab. I think your timsaver ideas are fantastic and thanks again for all the help you have given me so far. I do lots of work with very small kids so am always looking for themed ideas. eg... a book, a song, an activity and a creative idea all connected to the same theme using basic vocab for the theme. I spend so much time looking for ideas that I sometimes lose track. So if you know any sites with workshops and lots of stuff on the same themes I would be greatful.  Hugs Yeti xx

4 Mar 2010     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Thank you, I �ll look at these ideas.

Aftab

6 Mar 2010