Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > A question for everybody!    

A question for everybody!

mirelli
Brazil

A question for everybody!

Hello everyone, how are you?

I �m thinking of making a crossword puzzle but I have a doubt. A friend thaught me to make on EXCEL, do you think is poss�ble to download as contribution? or do I have to use WORD?

I �m accepting suggestions!!!

Thank you in advance.

Hugs from Brazil Hug

4 Mar 2010      

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Mirelli,
Grab the crossword, ctrl+C, open a blank MS Word document, insert the crossword ctrl+V
Add the clues. Write the heading. (maybe.... add some mini pics) and that �s it :-D
Of course you can upload an excell table inserted in Word document!

Happy teaching and sharing! Good luck!!!

4 Mar 2010     

marsala
Brazil

You can use this site for making your crossword, puzzle or whatever you want.
http://puzzlemaker.discoveryeducation.com/

Crossword here: http://puzzlemaker.discoveryeducation.com/CrissCrossSetupForm.asp

4 Mar 2010     

FroggyClaudine
France

You can also use eclipse crosswords which is free to download, the problem being that you can �t edit the crosswords once it �s made.
If you know what it will look like, it �s very easy to make it in Word by inserting a chart, and it �s fully editable. Some people on the site do them by putting text boxes next to one another but if they don �t group them in the end, it �s really hectic when it get downloaded.
Have a nice day.

4 Mar 2010     

mirelli
Brazil

Thank you so much guys!!!!

4 Mar 2010