Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Download    

Download

englishchou
Tunisia

Download

hi everybody
as a premium user i know that i can download at maximum 30 printables/day but in reality i couldn �t download any yesterday and today. i used to do that before but i don �t know what happenned or what the problem is. can you tell me please what i should do?
thanks in advance

4 Mar 2010      

serene
Greece

Perhaps you�ve run out of points. You can download  30 printables for free from the recent contributions only. For older worksheets points are spent.

FAQ � How do I download 30 free worksheets per day?

First you need to become a �Premium Member�.  This happens when you have 30 points.  Please remember that you need to wait 2 days before the points are counted.  Then you can download 30 free worksheets from the recent contributions that you will find in the "show all" section on the home page or following this link:  http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

4 Mar 2010     

englishchou
Tunisia

no i still have points that i can use to download old printables. i am talking about downloading the new free printables i haven �t even arrive to download any one. i used this before but yesterday and today it didn �t work. thanks a lot Serene for your trial to help

4 Mar 2010     

englishchou
Tunisia

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it works i used another pc and it works i think the problem was with my pc Clap
thank you Serene

4 Mar 2010     

serene
Greece

In that case I think you should contact Victor.

edit: all is well then 

4 Mar 2010