Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Audio books...HEEEELLPPP!!!    

Audio books...HEEEELLPPP!!!

Mishuna
Argentina

Audio books...HEEEELLPPP!!!

Hi everyone, I�m looking for a good audio book with very very simple stories for my beginners...4th grade (9 years old) and they already know verb to be, can, possessive case, there is/are and lots of vocabulary)
I also would like to have stories for my students of 6 to 8 years but they only know vocabulary...
I don�t want to download it and they don�t have internet access...
I just want the students to listen to the story while watching big pictures of it...
I know there are some books (like playground) that have audio stories and the pictures are in the teacher�s books.
I already have the audio of a Pinoccio story from the book PLAYGROUD 2, now I need the pictures that are in the teacher�s book (which I don�t have)
Please please I desperately need your help!!
If you can send me the audio and the pictures by email I�d owe you a very biiiiig favour!!!

Thanks for helping me!!!
Send me a private message and I�ll send you my email...
I know you are too busy...thanks for helping me!!!

18 Nov 2008      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Mishuna,
 Have a loot at this LINKS PAGE

Have fun browsing!
Hope you will find what you are looking for!
Hugs,

18 Nov 2008     

mvazquec
Spain

Hi Mushuna,
At my school we use black cat books, Ss really liked them. I used last year tha one about Dracula and another one about Frankestein. Here you have the web page.
At the beginnig of each chapter there is a picture dictionary and at the end you�ll find some comprehension activities...
Hope you find them interesting and useful,
Mercedes 

18 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Thanks girls for the links...they are great! However, I think I didn�t explain it so well. I�m not looking for online stories because I can�t use computers in this schools. What I�m looking for is a scanned book with the mp3 file, for you to send me by email. I know it�s more complicated and I would love to use these online books with my students but it�s impossible in this schoool.
That�s why I wanted scanned files ...
Thank you so much anyway!

And please pleaaaaaase if any of you has one...would you share it with me??

18 Nov 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Mishuna ,hi!
have a look at this great site! It�s AWESOME!

Sadly I don�t have any files to share with you.

18 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Victoria,

This site is greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!

18 Nov 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Good afternoon to you all! Thank you Victoria for that wonderful site! I was going through the posts in the forum and couldn�t help it! ;) It will be very useful to me in the near future!  Have a wonderful day! Smile

18 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!

18 Nov 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I am happy you like this site!  !
Have a nice day too!

18 Nov 2008     

venezababi
Brazil

Great Victoria, I loved!

18 Nov 2008     

span