Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Often    

Often

almaz
United Kingdom

Ah, Zora, you mean �off - (t) - en? I do apologise. By the way, do you have the remotest scooby who Kath and Kim are?

6 Mar 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi alamz

Yes, I know, it doesn�t support why I say �off - (t) - en �.  I have noooo idea  why I say it like this.  I once discussed this with my family and half of us pronounce it with the �t� and half of us don�t.  So it�s obviously not a hereditary thing.

And pleeeese, do not think that I sound anything like Kath & Kim ... couldn�t think of anything worse ...

Cheers

Jayho

6 Mar 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Sorry, Jayho,

The Kath & Kim ref was a cheap shot.  

6 Mar 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Yeah I know - no need to say sorry - but I do hope the world does not think we all sound like Kath & Kim (and Paul Hogan).  BUT, they are verrrry funny.

And, just for you almaz: http://www.kathandkim.com/ (everytime you go to this homepage you get a different person speaking)

6 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2