Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What happens when a worksheet is reported?    

What happens when a worksheet is reported?

jdrc
Spain

I respect the rules and I dont what to cause a conflict but my sheet has been reported and I have proof that I bought and found free clip arts to make my worksheet. Apart from that I have the photoshop  and word originals.  All I�m saying is that I�m sure the moderators of the website are donig a great job but when you work on a WS for an hour and then you see users are downloading it, which encourages you to keep creating and the next day you are accused of theft, that also offends me. worksheet:378179  I imagine it�s difficult to be a moderator and I �m greatful for their work, but they have accused an inocent user, (me in this case).

6 Mar 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi jdrc

Sometimes moderators do make mistakes.   If it has been deleted and you believe it meets the requirements of the site you can appeal to Victor to have it, and your points, reinstated.  This has been done before by members in the same situation because mistakes can happen and afterall we are all only human.

Cheers

Jayho

7 Mar 2010     

jdrc
Spain

Thanks Jayho!

7 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2