Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Sharing music    

Sharing music

izulia
China

Sharing music

Hello dear teachers,
Could you recommend a site where I can upload the songs for my students to access? The songs are in mp3 or wva files. Youtube is banned in China, so that isn �t an option for me.
Thanks in advance,
Hope you have a lovely Sunday :)

7 Mar 2010      

agostine_
Brazil

Hii!Smile
Why don �t you create a weblog? It �s easy and fun! You can upload your songs and exercises and your students can access it whenever you (and them) need and want. Try www.blogger.com or www.wordpress.com .
Kisses,
Agostine

7 Mar 2010     

izulia
China

Hi Agostine,
Thank you for trying to help. Unfortunately blogger.com is also banned in China. I just tried the wordpress.com that looked quite good but they only allow to upload these files: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, pdf, doc, ppt, odt, pptx, docx, not mp3 and wva!
So anyone who knows the sites where I can upload the songs for my students PLEASE PLEASE help!
Thank you :)

7 Mar 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Do you really need to upload your songs? Aren �t they available somewhere on the Net already? If they are, the Chinese search engine Baidu is quite good for finding and downloading songs. If you don �t speak Chinese, install Google toolbar to translate.

7 Mar 2010     

TriumphTriumph
Russian Federation

Here you may find some songs with video clips.
I hope, it �ll help))))Smile

7 Mar 2010     

TriumphTriumph
Russian Federation

And here: http://www.downloadenglishsongs.org/

7 Mar 2010     

izulia
China

Thank you for your ideas!

7 Mar 2010     

TriumphTriumph
Russian Federation