Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do I submit etc    

How do I submit etc

hdray1
Albania

How do I submit etc

Good Morning,
My name is Heather and I am very new to this site:however, love what I see!  Recently I have started working at a school for very early learners and older and my emplyer is lacking tools and books etc,.  I would love to contribute;however, am so new to all of this...I really do not know where to begin :)
Are most of these worksheets made in word?
If anyone can give me advice, I would very much appreciate any help.  This site offers wonderful resources and would love to take part.
I look forward to your response.
Thank you,
Heather

7 Mar 2010      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, welcome
Yes, most of the worksheets are made in word. There are some very nice tutorials you can use for free to help you create nice worksheets. please read the rules about pictures and exercices. All contributions must be yours and not taken from other websites or books. Good luck!

7 Mar 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Heather,

Welcome!

Yes, you are right, all of the worksheets here are in MS Word format, you can �t upload any other documents. Please also make sure your documents have a ".doc" extension, ".docx" as in Word 2007 can �t be uploaded either.

Regards
Regina

7 Mar 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Heather! Welcome to the wonderful world of ESlprintables. At the top of the page, in red letters, click on "Tutorials" and download the ones you find appropriate to your needs. You �ll soon be creating wonderful worksheets as the ones you �ve seen. That �s for sure!

Have a nice Sunday!
mena

7 Mar 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Welcome to this great site, Heather!!

7 Mar 2010