Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > downloading multi-paged documents?    

downloading multi-paged documents?

divagirl
United States

downloading multi-paged documents?

Newbie here...
I downloaded a multi-page document, and it worked just fine--all 3 pages that show in the preview were included.  However, one 2-paged document I downloaded only came out as 1 page.  I downloaded it twice (wasting one of my points) because I thought I did something wrong, but the second time only had 1 page with it as well.  Did I do something wrong?  Will I be able to recover my "lost point"?
Thank you Smile

18 Nov 2008      

sirah
Argentina

Hi divagirl! You didn�t do anything wrong.The problem is that sometimes when we upload a worksheet that has only one page,in the preview it is shown as two pages document.I think that it is due to the format of the wss .I�m sorry but your point is lost.,you won�t be able to recover  it.

18 Nov 2008     

Mietz
Germany

You didn�t do anything wrong. It usually depends on the formating. Sometimes there is nothing on the last page, at other times you might have to copy it all and put it into a new document or OpenOffice. I had that with a document last week. It had 5 pages in the preview. I downloaded it and it only showed one, no matter my formatting efforts. So I copied it into OpenOffice. The formatting is a mess now, but all the 5 pages are there. (Just a tip.)

18 Nov 2008