Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > for the students ´ project    

for the students ´ project

epit
Turkey

for the students ´ project

Hi friends I need your help .I gave my pupils projects namely dream holiday or journey .I want them to get know different cultures and countries and I have to help them while they are doing their projects For that reason  I need your help we can look for on the net you are right but sometimes travelling agencies  doesn’t give really information they usually talk about luxury  But I want some basic tips for your country  as the below

Your country :

The busiest airport:

The cities (that we must see)

The most famous historical places ( at least two or three)

The touristic places (that we need to see)

What can we buy as souvenir ?

What can we eat as traditional meal ?

I s there any special activity ( such as bull fight or cherry festival )

I f you write and send me as pm using this clues my pupils will do  great projects and they will learn true facts about your country and they will begin from the right side .Just write the names, please .Thank you for your helping and sparing time  from  now on

7 Mar 2010      

anaisabel001
Spain

I ´ve just sent you a PM. Hope it helps!

7 Mar 2010     

epit
Turkey

Every country ,and every help is appreciated .Spain (Sorry my friend Anaisabel will handle thanks )Greece ,France, Egypt ,Italia ,Braizil,Russia,Germany North and South America ,Africa countries  (most of boy want to go Africa  .They carry adventure souls.They want to see jungles .)Japan , China and a lot of countries  that I couldn ´t count  please .Hugs

7 Mar 2010     

Greek Professor
Greece

HI EPIT...

SENT U PM...
I HOPE THE INFO WILL BE OF HELP...ALSO HOPE YOUR STUDENTS DO GREAT PROJECTS..
 LET US KNOW HOW THEY WENT

7 Mar 2010     

poki
Slovenia

I have also sent you a PM. :)

7 Mar 2010     

suxanita
Portugal

I have already sent you a PM.

7 Mar 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I also plan on doing something similar to Epit and I would also appreciate receiving any sites or  information you may have.  T

7 Mar 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi Epit I think wikipedia can help you in this case... it usually provides all that kind of info

Mexico ´s info:

7 Mar 2010