Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > reported ws    

reported ws

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Sylvie
Just wondering, did you get into the GUINESS, today?Clap

Seems to me, you did, so, just joking, shall I congratulate you? Six reported printables in 24 hours !!!! Has anyone achieved a better level?

Love, hope things around are ok, dear

kissesHug
linda

7 Mar 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

LOL... The guinnes record for being the most reported member, that was good Tongue

7 Mar 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi friends!
Thanks a lot - I mean it :o) But I did not get angry, you see..( We are talking about ws - Life & friends are more precious! ( Maybe she �s grown up a bit ???ShockedLOL)
As I cannot see the reported contributions, I really wondered why I could have soo many ws reported, not knowing why...But I �m glad a "newbie" Wink did it, in the end! because I got so kind messages!Big smile And Linda, my Ego likes the Guiness idea!Star
Hugs to all!
Have a super week! ( As far as I am concerned, busy days to come : It �s the end of term in France, & we �ll have lots of staff  & parents meetings ...)
SylvieHug

7 Mar 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Sylvie, we Heart you!!!
Guiness... yes!!!!! I �m jealous! LOL When will my work be reported? LOL Or stolen at least? LOL

And it �s a good idea: to be able to report, members should have a certain amount of points... 5000 points, maybe, like moderators?
Then maybe they �ll know the rules better...
And it will prevent a certain kind of people from opening other accounts and reporting under another identity... It has happened and may happen again...

7 Mar 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Sylvie,

Look at it from this angle: reported ws that did not get removed get the top position on the new contributions site.

As far as the reporting option for newbies goes, I was reported once, by a moderator who hadn �t read the new rules properly. The more eyes the better.....The mods are busy enough as it is, aren �t they? I have only reported one ws and for a reason because because it ended up being removed.

BTW: Why is there a re-uploading option? New files could update the old file and take their place.

Regards

7 Mar 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Congratulations Sylvie.  You are the best.  We will have a hard time beating your record.

7 Mar 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hey Giovanni, if you want to beat the record I can go on a reporting spree.... just for you... because you know how much I love you.Wink

7 Mar 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I really love you too Manon, but I think I willl pass on this one.  But, thanks anyway for thinking of me.  I will leave the trophy for Sylvie, and pray that she will be the all time
winner.
All joking put aside, I think what Elderverein and Aimee suggested makes a lot of sense.  It will help the moderators out.

7 Mar 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I agree but 5000 points is a lot to be able to report. I �m not there yet and I �ve been a member for more than 2 years. 
Maybe someone who reports wrongfully should lose their right to report for a certain amount of time. (or... they have to copy the rules 100 times Wink)

7 Mar 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

Very nice said, Manon: "they have to copy the rules 100 times Wink"
Of course the manuscript will have to be checked afterwards...LOL Who �s in charge with this?Tongue

@Sylvie: Way to go with your good work and stay cool!

Love from chilly Romania,
Cata

7 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >