Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Is the site ok?    

Is the site ok?

D@N! P
Brazil

Is the site ok?

Hi, peps. How are you? Hope fine.

During January and February I had a summer class (intensive course). Due the classes were too long I�d create many activities to keep students in the mood. I�d create many pintables to such as dominoes, memory games, board games and songs activities. But I just can�t upload these activities. Is there something wrong with site? Or is it my own Pc? Please, help me!

The only printable I could upload was the song �what a wonderful world� performed by Ramones, and it took at about 35 minutes to do so. And there is one more problem, I didn�t get the points from this songs.

Thanks in advance.

7 Mar 2010      

baiba
Latvia

Please, teach me what are peps.

7 Mar 2010     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

I think he meant "peeps" which is slang for people.

Anyway you need to save your files as .doc and NOT .docx and they need to be under 300k. Please read the FAQ before you post as most questions can be answered there.

7 Mar 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

did you check the size of your documents? If it exceeds 300 mb it will be refused.
Sometimes the site is slow or difficult or tricky, it may be moody or just asleep (under maintenance)
Keep trying!

7 Mar 2010     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

Edlerverein all the documents you and i have up altogether don �t exceed 300MB! It �s 300kb! 

7 Mar 2010     

D@N! P
Brazil

Sorry I meant �peeps� and not �peps� as I wrote.

Yes, I read the FAQ and I know the documents must be under 299kb. As I couldn�t upload documents I though maybe the site could be out of order at the moment.  That�s why I asked.

I wanted to know if I�m trying in vain.  Maybe as Edlerverein said the site isn�t in the mood today.

I�ll try later.

Thanks anyway

P.s.: RabbitWho.

�I think he  she meant "peeps" which is slang for people.�

It is she, not he, ok?

7 Mar 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

It is she, not he, ok?

Hey... calm! It was obviously an honest mistake. Don and Dan are guys � names.

re: �peeps�. Does anyone remember Harry Enfield �s Stavros and his �Hello, everybody, peeps!�? First time I ever heard �peeps� for people.

7 Mar 2010     

Jayho
Australia

I �ve never heard of peeps either - maybe it �s American slang???

8 Mar 2010     

D@N! P
Brazil

Hey, almaz. How are you?

� P.s.: RabbitWho.

�I think he  she meant "peeps" which is slang for people.�

It is she, not he, ok?�

I know it was an honest mistake.

Of course I wouldn�t get angry because such a thing.

Just corrected so people can know I�m a girl, not a boy.

That�s all.

I think it was a misunderstood.

Sorry if it sounds rude. I honestly didn�t have the intention.

RabbitWho, my sincere apologies.

Thanks.

Bye bye

8 Mar 2010     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

Ha ha, I was not offended, it is very hard to get tone across through text on the Internet (just as it is with gender!) . I knew you  didn �t mean it in an aggressive way. :)

8 Mar 2010