Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problems with uploading    

problems with uploading

mamamima
Zimbabwe

problems with uploading

hi you all!
i�ve recently joint the site and i have some  nice stuff to share. the problem is i could only upload one ppt a couple of days ago and ever since all my attempts at uploading material seem to fail :( of course, i did check the size of the ppts but that was no trouble... any clue? has it ever happened to anyone?
thanks in advance!!!
have a wonderful day :)
mamamima

18 Nov 2008      

brookee
United States

I�m having the same problem today and it�s been happening a lot recently.  The only advice I�ve seen on the topic is to be patient and to keep trying.  Good luck!

18 Nov 2008     

Inrode
Spain

Can�t upload!

I have had the same problems for the last 5 days and I still can�t upload my printables, I keep trying and trying , anytime, but...it doesn�t work at all...

Have a nice day!

Inrode

19 Nov 2008     

Inrode
Spain

Can�t upload!

I have had the same problems for the last 5 days and I still can�t upload my printables, I keep trying and trying , anytime, but...it doesn�t work at all...

Have a nice day!

Inrode

19 Nov 2008     

lila59
France

I can�t upload my worksheets either! I tried many times but it doesn�t work! I deleted many pictures of my worksheets but it still doesn�t work!Confused

19 Nov 2008     

juliaallespons
Spain

I�ve got the same problem ,impossible to upload for five days,I�ve tried at least 90 times.

V�ctor Gayol ,pleaaaaase!!!!!!!! can you help us.?

J�lia

19 Nov 2008     

LuTosta
Brazil

Hi Folks,
Just out of curiosity..when trying to upload a ws does it say something like "upload only documents that ends in type: doc.doc.doc...."? �Cause I�m having this kind of problem and I my ws are awaiting!!
Lu Tosta

19 Nov 2008