Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you all for my pupil ´s project    

Thank you all for my pupil ´s project

epit
Turkey

Thank you all for my pupil ´s project

Hi friends I want to thank again for your precious helping  for my pupils � project I have received many usefull replies from many country and I ´m still waiting for  other countries Thanks Anaisabel from Spain,Ituska from Slovakia,Serene and Greek professor from Greece,Manonski and Giovannifrom Canada ,Suxanita from Portugal ,Silvia Patti from Italy,Poki from Slovenia, Sassouki from Tunisiaand Julietta  from Mexico  .I need more formy adventurous pupils ıf you are interested  please fill theabove with the just words There are no need detaills cause pupils will have to complete I will provide their knowledge tobe based the true information

Your country :

The busiest airport:

The cities (that we must see)

The most famous historical places ( at least two or three)

The touristic places (that we need to see)

What can we buy as souvenir ?

What can we eat as traditional meal ?

I s there any special activity ( such as bull fight or cherry festival )

I f you write and send me as pm using this clues my pupils will do  great projects and they will learn true facts about your country and they will begin from the right side .Just write the names, please .Thank you for your helping and sparing time  from  now on

7 Mar 2010      

taniamar
Portugal

Hello!

Here it goes...

The busiest airport: Lisbon (S� Carneiro)

The cities: Lisbon, Oporto (the biggest ones and the most known)

Historical Places: Lisbon- Padrão dos Descobrimentos; Torre de Belém; Palácio de Cristal; Palácio da Pena...

Touristic Places: Lisbon-Bairro Alto; Sintra...

Souvenir: I really don ´t know...

Food: Our food is delicious... You can eat some typical dishes: feijoada; Carne de Porco � Alentejana; Caldeirada de Peixe; Cozido � Portuguesa...

Special Activitie: Marchas de St. António (a saint parade)

Good work for your students!

7 Mar 2010     

Mariethe House
France

dear Epit I will answer tomorrow! too tired tonight ! Promise I will! Hug

7 Mar 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, epit.

Just getting ready for bed but if you ´ll send your question by PM, I will answer tomorrow;;o)

8 Mar 2010     

epit
Turkey

Hi thank you  for your interest

Your country :

The busiest airport:

The cities (that we must see)

The most famous historical places ( at least two or three)

The touristic places (that we need to see)

What can we buy as souvenir ?

What can we eat as traditional meal ?

I s there any special activity ( such as bull fight or cherry festival ) These are all my questions ıf you give answers with the wordsans phrases that is enough My pupil will make their project using them thank you for interest

8 Mar 2010