Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > MEXICAN TEACHERS HELP ME!!!!!    

MEXICAN TEACHERS HELP ME!!!!!

FRANK_XAVIER
Mexico

MEXICAN TEACHERS HELP ME!!!!!

IM SURE YOU KNOW THAT TEACHERS WHO WORK AT PUBLIC SCHOOLS HAVE TO PLAN AN ACTIVITY TO CELEBRATE "EL BICENTENARIO" ..... WELL HONESTLY I DON�T KNOW WHY WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE THIS BEARING IN MIND OUR ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL SITUATION..... BUT THE MAIN POINT IS THAT I DON�T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! I HAVE SOME IDEAS BUT I NEED MORE.

CAN YOU HELP ME!!!!
MY BEST WISHES.

8 Mar 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi Paco...

For those who may not know what you mean: "Mexico will be 200 years as an independent country very soon, that is what we call the bicentenario"

I have not been asked to make any activity to celebrate this important date... what is exactly the task you were asked? Does it have to do with English?

8 Mar 2010     

Chriss-MX
Mexico

I recently sent to you a private message.

8 Mar 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ater watching one of the videos of Televisa celebrating the "bicentenario" an idea came to my mind Tongue

Why not making like a parade with the typical suits of each state of Mexico? or... why don �t you make an exposition giving the most important characteristics of each state? Or maybe making a video abou the state you live in...

Just some ideas

8 Mar 2010     

Chriss-MX
Mexico

My idea...

A "Mural"

8 Mar 2010     

FRANK_XAVIER
Mexico

thank you Julieta and Chriss!!!! i think im going to make an exposition talking about Zacatecas showing  the most important characteristics...... thanks for your help and if more teachers can give more ideas i will be h�ppy.

have a good week and my best wishes

8 Mar 2010